Let’s face it: Paper menus just don’t work so well in an interactive and tablet-friendly world.
In fact, according to the 2016 Cox Automotive Emotional Connections Study, it’s part of a process that leaves car buyers frustrated and anxious. Fully 25% of those surveyed reported that the F&I product sales experience was the top pain point, along with finalizing vehicle finance.
The point? Selling F&I products is changing, from a strained and disliked customer experience into an effective application of mobile retail technology. In this case, using technology helps to create a positive and consultative experience, so that customers can learn about valuable products and services in an environment conducive to sales and engagement. Dealertrack’s Menu Selling technology leverages a tablet-driven experience with surveys and a strong Aftermarket Network to deliver an optimal experience for buyers.
Dealertrack’s eMenu for iPad has been redesigned with a new user interface designed to improve the presentation of F&I products, as well as streamline navigation throughout the workflow. Updates include:
- Improved navigation buyers and F&I salespeople
- Enhanced visual design of product tour pages
- Simplified editing and updating of product packages
- Increased and easier access to product detail pages
- Simplified and secure 4-digit pin password for faster access
- Streamlined summary screen for easier drag and drop functionality