Dealertrack Site Requirements
Dealertrack uniFI supports Chrome (v38+), Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer (v11+) and Firefox (v27+) for computers running windows, as well as Safari and Chrome running on Apple Mac computers for dealertrack.com post-login access. Safari access through tablets and phones using iOS is not supported.
Dealertrack Classic supports Internet Explorer (v11+), Chrome (v38+), and Firefox (v27+) for computers running windows, as well as Safari and Chrome running on Apple Mac computers for dealertrack.com post-login access. Safari access through tablets and phones using iOS is not supported.
Digital Contracting on Dealertrack uniFI - For the optimal signing experience, we recommend the following:
Recommended Browsers/Operating System Support:
- Latest Chrome Version
- Latest Operating Systems (& one version prior)
- Desktop devices (Windows 10, Mac OS 10.10+)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 (Android 8+)
- Samsung Galaxy Note SM-P600 10.1 inch (Android 5+)
- iPad Air 2 (iOS 12+)
- iPad Pro Generation 2+ (12.9 inch - iOS 12+)
- Microsoft Surface (Windows 10)
*Please note that other devices may be supported but not certified. Tablets 9” and above only (ex. Android tablets).
Minimum Camera Resolution:
Minimum Bandwidth Requirement:
- 1mbps downstream/1mbps upstream
eContracting on Dealertrack Classic - The Signature Pad function for eSigning is only supported by the Internet Explorer browser. If you need to use eSigning on Dealertrack Classic, Dealertrack.com must be accessed by Internet Explorer version 11 or above.
Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
Dealertrack recommends using a PC with one of the following Microsoft Windows operating systems: Windows 8 and Windows 10.
Internet Explorer compatibility mode should be turned off so that dealertrack.com functions properly. Please follow these steps to ensure that Compatibility Mode is turned off on your computer for Dealertrack.com.
- Open Internet Explorer and select the alt T key
- Select the “Compatibility View Settings” option from the drop menu
- A box will appear that with a section titled, “Websites you’ve added to Compatibility View”
- If dealertrack.com appears in this box, select dealertrack.com in this box so that it is highlighted and select the remove button. This step will turn off compatibility mode for your computer, and you can now close this box
- If dealertrack.com does not appear in this box, then compatibility mode is not set for dealertrack.com and Internet Explorer is configured properly for your computer
Please note, Dealertrack.com will detect the operating system and browser combination and will not allow login access for unsupported browsers (e.g. Safari) and operating systems (e.g. Mac OS, Linux, iOS, Android.) Dealertrack does provide access to specific features through iOS and Google Play apps. Please visit the app stores to download the appropriate mobile app.
Several documents and forms are available in PDF format. To view these, you must install the Adobe Acrobat Reader version 7.0 or higher.
Recommended Monitor Resolution
The recommended browser resolution for viewing the Dealertrack web site is 1368x768 or higher. To check your monitor resolution, please go to your computer's control panel. Choose Display and then Settings.
Recommended Font Size
The recommended font size for viewing the Dealertrack web site is small. To check your font size, please go to your computer's control panel. Choose Display and then Settings.
Automated Password Reset Feature
If you have difficulty with your password or if you have forgotten your password, you can instantly reset it using this “Forgot your ID or password?” link.
The Dealertrack.com self-service password reset function requires that your Dealertrack account has your mobile number and unique email address on file. Just follow this easy 3-step process after you have logged into your Dealertrack.com account:
- Click on the Admin link located in the upper right
- Select the Change Password/Account Recovery Options item
- Enter/update your text-enabled mobile phone number and unique email address. Dealertrack will not use your mobile number for any reason other than to support the automated password reset function