SKY-HIGH SOFTWARE AND DATA FEES
Integration fees add up fast. Streamlining processes and integrations can help cut costs.
WHAT’S COSTING TOO MUCH:
Excessive monthly payments
With an average of 6.8 third-party software integrations,1 dealers pay as much as $3,500 a month in access fees — or $42,000 a year.2
Data held hostage
When you can’t access essential data without paying extra, business decisions suffer.
Redundant data entry
Making manual entries in disparate software solutions can lead to errors and re-contracting.
Reduce software and data fees with simple, connected processes and fewer costly mistakes.
Pay lower fees
Dealertrack charges lower data access and fewer integration fees than most DMS providers.
Use the tools you prefer
Without fear of racking up fees, integrate with the solutions that best meet your dealership needs
- My margins are shrinking.
- I'm paying too many fees.
- Title releases take too long.
- I'm drowning in data entry.
- Our technology is outdated.
- I'm basing decisions on bad data.
NEWS AND ALERTS!
COVID-19 UPDATE – State by State DMV Operating Status
Many of the DMV’s need to take some time to understand how they will handle specific transaction types as they adjust their operating procedures. We are taking action to make sure that we can maintain state-by-state registration and titling processing whenever possible.
Ready to get started?
Fill out the form below.
- 2017 Cox Automotive Community Poll (small base)
- Avg. $500/month x 7 third-party apps x 12 months = $42,000/year
- When using all products on Dealertrack uniFI™ platform